How to fly in the RED zone
- FLIGHT WITH DRONE NEAR ENAV AIRPORTS
- DRONE FLIGHT NEAR MILITARY AIRPORTS
- DRONE FLIGHT NEAR AIRPORTS / HELIPORTS WITHOUT INSTRUMENTAL PROCEDURES
- FLIGHT WITH DRONE IN ZONE R (REGULATED AREAS)
- FLIGHT WITH DRONE IN THE NATURAL PARKS
- FLIGHT WITH DRONE IN ZONE P (PROHIBITED ZONES: CIRCONDARY HOUSES)
- FLIGHT WITH DRONE IN ZONE P (PROHIBITED ZONES: INDUSTRIAL ZONES)
- FLIGHT WITH DRONE IN ZONE D (DANGEROUS AREAS)
- OVERLAPPING MORE RED ZONES
- NOTAM - SPECIAL NEWS - GENERIC FORMS
HERE YOU WILL FIND ALL THE MODULES, ALL THE PROCEDURES, ALL THE TIPS AND THE ADVICE OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WORK FOR OVER 4 YEARS!
YOU WILL BE FULLY AUTONOMOUS IN REQUESTING AND OBTAINING AUTHORIZATIONS AND CLEARANCES!
One of the most frequently asked questions by our customers is “How do I get permission to fly my drone in a red zone”?
The doubt is more than legitimate since almost all CAs in Italy do not teach in detail how to proceed and that the ENAC regulations themselves are often nebulous and not easy to interpret.
Until now, Dronext has dealt directly with the issue, preparing the forms and following all the procedures on behalf of the customers, but today, with the exponential increase in the number of remote pilots interested in flying in the red zone, it was decided to write this SIMPLIFIED PRACTICAL MANUAL in order to make anyone fully AUTONOMOUS from the point of view of requesting (and, of course, obtaining) these blessed authorizations.
The manual and the material attached to it will be released immediately after purchase in .pdf format (encrypted with password) for easier consultation and to make searching within the text easier and more immediate.
[MATERIAL UPDATED TO THE ATM-09A CIRCULAR]